COMMUNITY SCHOOLS (AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM) - (706) 225-4510
2014-2015 Rate Increases. All before and after school rates will be increasing by $4.00 starting in the fall of the 2014-2015 school year. Afterschool drop in rates will increase to $20.00 and before school drop off will increase to $7.00. Click here to view all new rates for 2014-2015.
Community Schools Division is committed to enriching and enhancing the well being of all children in the Columbus Community. We will reach out with warmth, sincerity and genuine interest to those we serve. We are dedicated to pursuing excellence in all of our endeavors. It is our desire to provide activities, programs and services that observe the highest standards of quality, creativity and safety. It is our intent to create a diverse environment that emphasizes the joy of sharing, the thrill of discovery and the fun of companionship.
Army School-Age Programs in Your Neighborhood (ASPYN) has partnered with the Columbus Parks and Recreation to ensure that Army families are secure in knowing their children are safe and in the care of well-trained professionals. In addition to receiving assistance in locating and enrolling in quality school-age programs, Army families, Soldiers, and Department of the Army Civilians receive fee assistance through the National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies. For more information please contact the Community Schools Division at (706) 225-4510.
Registration for before and after school camps is now open.
Pertinent Information for Early Registration:
- Dates of early registration for traditional schools: July 29 - August 1, 2013 at After School Program Administrative Office located at 3720 5th Avenue from
8:00 am.-5:00 p.m.
- Registration fees and first week payment are due at time of sign up.
- Regular Registration will be August 2, 2012 at each school site.
- Limited space available at each school location.
- Current immunization and 1040 tax form are required for registration.