Who We AreCommunity Reinvestment is the Administrator of the City of Columbus' Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Grants. Our entitlement grants are CDBG and HOME. Additionally, we oversee and manage the City's Real Estate to include: purchasing and selling properties no longer needed by the City; property management (leased properties); and alley abandonment. We are active in pursuing economic development for the City with emphasis in the Enterprise Zone. We acquire and assemble property for redevelopment. We also oversee and administer the Environmental Protection Division (EPD) Brownfield's grant. Our Financial Section administrator FY2009 budget is the total amount of $2,881,863. You may view our budgets under Annual Action Plan.
Citizen service is of utmost importance. We are proud of our accomplishments, many of which you can view under the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER).
Our Mission is to oversee and administer our Federal Grants through sound financial planning management practices. To provide assistance to low and moderate income persons. Provide community reinvestment opportunities including the promotion of decent, safe and affordable housing for all citizens. Provide comprehensive real estate management and services in a professional and cost effective manner for the benefit of the citizens of Muscogee County while installing a sense of employee pride and dedication.
- 2017 CDBG Economic Development Project Application
- FY 2017 - FY 2021 Five Year Consolidated Plan and FY 2017 Annual Action Plan - Final version
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) 2014-2015
- RFP for FY'17 HUD CDBG and HOME Investment Partnership Program funding documents.
- GA-505 Columbus Muscogee / Russell County 2015 Continuum of Care Priority List and Appeals Process
- Annual Action Plan 2012-2016 FY'16
- Application Form for Continuum of Care funding FY'2015
- Columbus NSP Homes for SALE
- Amendment to the AAP Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
- Five Year Consolidated Plan FFY 2012-2016
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program 3 - Final Version
- City of Columbus 10 Year Plan to End Homelessness
Established October 2003 - Revised:
March 2, 2017
| Columbus Consolidated Government |